Lannock Strata Finance recently attended the Strata Community Association Queensland Conference held from 13th – 15th March in the Gold Coast. The Conference was focused on recognising and celebrating the industry’s passion for the strata sector.
Lannock was proud to be the Keynote Sponsor for Anh Do’s closing Keynote Session which was well received by attendees.
As a Conference Sponsor, Lannock exhibited at the conference and continued to promote the strata personality test by asking strata managers a number of light-hearted strata themed questions to determine their personality type.
Below are some highlights from those that participated in the survey:
- Strata Champions were the most prolific representing 45% of those surveyed followed by Gurus (29%), Romantics (16%) and Free Spirits (10%)
- After a particularly difficult general meeting hitting the local pub and going home, putting slippers on and having a nice cup of tea were the most popular options
- Over 67% said that meeting interesting people was the best part of the job
- 38% chose Queenstown as their go-to destination making it the number one destination. Interestingly, Istanbul and Antarctica were equally popular.
- The rooftop garden only just beat the giant slide as the preferred building upgrade
- Tina Turner’s ‘Simply the Best’ was the number one song to unwind to after a busy of day of meetings. No love was given to Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’.
- 65% of people are willing to answer a work related call and help out the caller on a Friday evening
- 51% would use the SCA website to stay up to date on what’s going on in the strata industry
- When it comes to transferring the files of a client that’s recently moved on, 45% are happy to pack the files and get them out immediately (we hope the people who said they wanted to destroy the files were joking)
And a result we were pleased to see, more than 84% of respondents will call Lannock if an Owners Corporation requires funds for building work
Get in in touch if you have any comments or feedback.